Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)
Our Semester 5 PPKP was held last Saturday and this was the last module for Bachelor Degree. I was assigned to Group 3 with 15 other of my coursemate and few student from other courses such as Admin Science, Accounting and Office Management. Our facilitator was Miss Erimelida (Not sure about the spelling) and she was just sporting enough. We had fun the entire session tapi sayang, the in-class session was too short. Unlike the previous PPKP module where the in-class session normally starts at 10am, his time we started our in-class session at 2pm. The first session which was a talk given by two of UiTM lecturers lasted until 12pm.
Our first task of planning a development programme for an Island with RM500k
Our second task. Sejibik main macam budak2 an :p
Third task. Before..
After. Lihatlah bertapa rakusnya dak2 degree nih :p
Group photo at Block D8
I used to never like PPKP since Diploma. Everytime we had to go for PPKP, i would moan all day. But it all changes since last semester's PPKP. It was so much fun that i just can't wait for it this semester. And now that it all ended, I really2 missed it. I really do. I miss all this. Can i have a rewind button please?







No comments:
Post a Comment