Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)
Smoke House
The famous Cameron strawberry ice cream. Sedaaaaaaaaap sangat! A must-have whenever i went to Cameron
During my last semester break, mum and aunty sherry bring me to Cameron. it was 3 days before my departure to kuching. Sempat nokss! This isn't my first time but the second. We stayed at Aunty Sherry's apartment for a night and go for a good stroll during the day. I love the weather here. I can walk or run a hundred miles without being sweaty :p
The apartment where we stayed
Smoke House
The Smoke House was decorated with a beautiful english concept and it cost a minimum of RM400 per night. Harapan le nak duk sini T_T
I also bought a box of fresh strawberries to be eaten immediately. This cost me RM8.00 and it's so sweet, unlike the one at the supermarket. Oh the thing about strawberry is that u have to eat it right after u plucked them. Then u can taste the sweetness of the real strawberries. Don't think of bringing it back to your hometown or whatsoever. It won't taste the same. in fact it'll turned sour. Very sour.
I think this is English Garden
Strawberry farm
Strawberry and vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate sauce. I don't really like it though. The chocolate sauce isn't that smooth and i can feel the texture of the icing sugar in my mouth.








1 comment:
rindu cameron! asa nak pegi sitok gik jak huhu.
Post a Comment