Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)
Hari ni tetiba nak blog pasal my classmate. To start with, some of my classmate are from Sabah. I've never had so many Sabahan friends before except for my dear friend Ira yang tersesat kene campak sorang2 kat UiTM Samarahan during my diploma days. Masa mula2 dulu time diorang baru masuk UiTM i was like, "I yang pindah ke campus Sabah ke ape ni??". At first i do feel like, ramainye Sabahan. Diorang kalo kumpul, duk kumpul sesama sendiri :p But as time flies by, we started to get along and yeah, they're easy to mix with. I've learn so many things and what i love about the Sabahan is their language. Bahasa diorang lembut as compared to Sarawak. The thing about having Sabahan friends is that u'll automatically bercakap ikut sleng diorang. Well, it happens to me most of the time walaupon main hantam je konon2 terer sangat dialek Sabah :p Buli ba kalo ko. Ngehngehngeh~
Apart from that they are friendly walaupun tak that outgoing macam dak2 sarawak. Maybe that's just heir nature. Or dak2 klas i je macam tu. Ntah la. Anyway, diorang tu nampak je susah nak kene approach. But once u get to know them, u'll definitely change ur perception. (I cakap je ni padahal I sendiri malu gak nak approach diorang :p yelatteww. Malu tapi mahu kan. eh?? :p) For instance the boys. Senakal2 mana pun diorang, diorang tu semua baik. The girls pun sama. Nampak pendiam tapi kepala gila2 (sama je laa macam aku :p). Psst, Sabahan ladies are pretty i tell you. Their looks are somehow very borneo-ish and unique. Yang dak2 Sarawak lak happy go lucky je everyday ^_^ I'm really proud to have them as my friend walaupun ada certain2 tu tak rapat sangat. Sometimes segan ar dengan diorang. I really hope we could really bond with each other before the semester ends. Final in-class sem da ni. Sedey weyh kalo masih malu2 sesama sendiri (ey Ka, u tu cakap je lebih. Sendiri malu2. Piiiirahhhh. Yelaaa, I ni kan jenis yang orang kene approach dulu baru berani nak make a move :p)
Oh, nak tarik balik la kata2 sebelum ni. I used to say how boring is my degree life and i just can't wait for it to end. But now, reaching my final in-class semester, i wish i could just stop the time and went back to semester 3 where we all first met. My friend has taught me a lot of things in life. I do cherish every moment of my bachelor degree and yeah, i was wrong. totally wrong. My degree life IS fun and ohsem because my friends are ohsem ^_-
Apart from that they are friendly walaupun tak that outgoing macam dak2 sarawak. Maybe that's just heir nature. Or dak2 klas i je macam tu. Ntah la. Anyway, diorang tu nampak je susah nak kene approach. But once u get to know them, u'll definitely change ur perception. (I cakap je ni padahal I sendiri malu gak nak approach diorang :p yelatteww. Malu tapi mahu kan. eh?? :p) For instance the boys. Senakal2 mana pun diorang, diorang tu semua baik. The girls pun sama. Nampak pendiam tapi kepala gila2 (sama je laa macam aku :p). Psst, Sabahan ladies are pretty i tell you. Their looks are somehow very borneo-ish and unique. Yang dak2 Sarawak lak happy go lucky je everyday ^_^ I'm really proud to have them as my friend walaupun ada certain2 tu tak rapat sangat. Sometimes segan ar dengan diorang. I really hope we could really bond with each other before the semester ends. Final in-class sem da ni. Sedey weyh kalo masih malu2 sesama sendiri (ey Ka, u tu cakap je lebih. Sendiri malu2. Piiiirahhhh. Yelaaa, I ni kan jenis yang orang kene approach dulu baru berani nak make a move :p)
Oh, nak tarik balik la kata2 sebelum ni. I used to say how boring is my degree life and i just can't wait for it to end. But now, reaching my final in-class semester, i wish i could just stop the time and went back to semester 3 where we all first met. My friend has taught me a lot of things in life. I do cherish every moment of my bachelor degree and yeah, i was wrong. totally wrong. My degree life IS fun and ohsem because my friends are ohsem ^_-
With all my heart i love my coursemate, i love them all and i wouldn't trade them for the world :')
I know this might be too early to say but i miss u guys already!!
O Allah, thank you so much for blessing me with such wonderful friends. Bless them all O Allah and may we remain friends for eternal life.

No comments:
Post a Comment