Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam readers :)
Setelah sekian lama.. When was the last time i wrote something here again? Lemme see. Ahhh yes.. January 2013! 2.0.1.3! Good gracious! that's 3 years in few weeks time! Habis degree, blogging pun stop -_-
It's almost 2016. i'm currently looking for a diary. I saw one by dUCk but i don't think my diary should be that expensive. Besides, it's too plain. People only buy it for the brand anyway. I love the one i have this year. It's in yellow with gold stamping. An islamic diary i bought when i was working in KL. Should get one again for next year. You see, there's so many things happened throughout last year and this year. To make it short, i got a job, i travelled to my dream country Europe, flew to Jakarta twice this year- the first one alone (literally alone!), went to Singapore twice with my friends, started up a clothing brand and continue baking. I have sooo much to write about. Too much that it makes to me too lazy to start any of it :p Fineeee, i'll write. But let me finish up editing my euro trip photos. it's not even done yet even after a year :p What? Don't give me that face. I've so many other things to do besides editing (Voice: Aaahhh kauuu. Banyak alasannnn. Me: Diam! Kau tak habis2 kacau akuu! T_T)
No comments:
Post a Comment