Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet and savoury


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Beneficial and The Most Merciful.
Salam readers :)


I went to met up with Jaja yesterday. Jaja was my former classmate back in St Teresa secondary school. I haven't met her for almost 6 years so we planned of meeting at BB. She's still the old Jaja i knew. Soft spoken and loves to giggle. I planned of buying red velvet at Cupcake Chic so i bring her to Pavi. We had lunch at Pavi's Food Republic before going to Cupcake Chic. To those yang kat KL and nak cari Laksa Sarawak yang besh and rasa sejibik macam kat Sarawak, u have to go to Sarawak Cuisine at Food Republic. Note: Take suggestion from a Sarawakian and only Sarawakian when it comes to laksa Sarawak. No one else.

After lunch we proceed to our main plan of buying cupcakes but unfortunately, Cupcake Chic has closed down at Pavi! Tsk tsk.. Kalo tau takyah le p makan sana in the 1st place. Baek p Time Square jer. Dasar lapo sagat lettew.

So i bring Jaja to Theobroma Chocolate Lounge, my favourite place to have a splendid chocolate treat. I loveeee Theobroma long time. It is a must for chocolate lovers to have a taste of Theobroma chocolate. It's pure heaven i tell you! The 1st time i went to Theobroma was in 2009 (if i'm not mistaken) with Cousin Bee. We're like being hypnotize for a second the 1st time we have a sip of our chocolate drink. Every drop of the chocolate drink is so heavenly that you would definitely asked for another!

I ordered this, Strawberry Sensation, one of my old time favourite.