Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Beneficial and The Most Merciful.
Salam readers :)
Yesterday after sending mum to KLIA i took the train and go to KLCC. I was craving for pasta so Charlie Brown is the place i choose for lunch. Who ever read Charlie Brown comics sure knows this famous 90's cartoon character.
The Interior
Cute Charlie fancy lamp
Charlie from 1950-1990's
That's my lunch ^_^ Spaghetti bolognese chicken
and my Snoopy hot chocolate :)
I bought Garrett popcorn before i went to Charlie Brown. Sangat beshh. I choose The Chicago Mix, mixture of Caramel Crisp and CheeseCorn. Gonna try Buttery later :)


4 comments:
huhu..cute da jak!!
cute oh. hee. dr wallpaper, cita lam tv ny, kusi meja, lampu, cake ny pun bentuk snoopy and charlie brown n friends.
haha.. ktk pg da~~ cute kn~ ^_^
finally mai. hee. ya pun pg sorg2. aok. cute glk! cake ny cute da jak tp kmk dh kenyang. hehe.
Post a Comment