Lying on a hammock, legs swinging above the land
Facing the blue ocean and the golden sand
Closing my eyes and feel the tan
Of the beach created by His 'hand'
Sound of trees jingling like a windchime
As the wind blows the song of a silent whine
Oh how lovely it feels every second of this time
Wishing i could freeze the clock and have it all for mine
Walking on bare foot towards the beach
I can feel the soft sand on my feet
Praising The Lord on his work so neat
He created this worldly Heaven, can u imagine a world without it?
Large waves crashing towards the shore
Sending seashells and corals to the sandy floor
Little crabs scatters away waiting no more
As i walked through waving the yellow scarves i wore
Please o please don't take me away
I want to be here just like kids want to play
But the sun is fading as dawn has come to stay
The world is changing colours to night from day
I wave goodbye as i gave one last look
I'll come again tomorrow and bring a good book
Just wait for me here I'll be back soon
But for now i'm heading home to see the moon
Original piece by,
Ika Abdullah

No comments:
Post a Comment