Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)
I told Mera i wanna go to Fullhouse today and yeah, we went there and have our lunch. The deco is so pretty. Garden concept. Me and Mera sat outside instead of inside sebab inside da full.
Tiramisu, cheese cake, Jasmine tea and lime juice.
I ordered Alfredo Spaghetti. It is sliced chicken and shitake mushroom with rich cream. Am actually looking for carbonara but they didn't have them in the menu. This Alfredo tasted so much like carbonara but the portion are kinda little. That picture above is the original portion that they served.
Chocolate hazelnut and white chocolate with honey. i didn't remember the exact name of the cake but i like the chocolate one tho.
I wanna give credit to all the workers and staff working here. They're all very friendly and polite. Thumbs up for the good service!







No comments:
Post a Comment