Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)
Since i'm staying at Uncle Leman's house at TTDI Damansara, I HAVE to make a visit to IKEA. Anyways, kat IKEA la i met Reza (Mi Naz) again after about 9 years eh! She's a friend to Cousin Bee whom i've known since secondary 2 :)
The must-have Meatball! Side order: Soft bun and chocolate mousse. I dun really fancy the chocolate mousse sebab rasa macam instant mousse.
Bulu kambing biri-biri
I loveeeeee IKEA's bedroom arrangement. Ahh, i just love everything about IKEA lah!
Shasha being swallowed by a chair!!
Pantang tul jumpe cermin!!
The walk-in closet. Semua bajet Carrie Bradshaw jap :p
Memang sejibik mak rimau muke u Reza :p
I bought a pink bed table to be used in my hostel later.
P/s: All photos were taken using Cousin Bee's Blackberry so sorry for the low pixel













2 comments:
best ikea ow.
aok. mek normally g cya smata2 mok mkn meatball ny jak. hee.
Post a Comment