Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)
I just dislike people who are too materialistic when it comes to friendship. It seem that those with such beauty gain lotsa fan (sorry, i didn't see most of them in the category of friends coz all they do is ingratiating) and are being loved and worship much. Now how about those with the average look or some called it less attractive? Yes i know that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder but it is obvious that this group of people gain less attraction than those gifted with such beauty. I mean, inner beauty is not a subject anymore these days. Physical attraction are being paid greater attention. Is this more or less the new millennium friendship trend? I've seen some people even make a comparison between the beauty and the average and the average gets a whole lot of negative critique. Goodness! Who are you to judge Allah's creation, u tell me.
Just to share this with my Muslim sisters and brothers, Islam never approve of human worshipping.
No comments:
Post a Comment