Monday, May 23, 2011

Accountant day out :D


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)


My former coursemate had planned of going out to Spring last Saturday. They wanted to watch Nur Kasih and have fun time together. It's been a while since we last hang out with each other. Nisa, Zia, Ama and Zanna watched the movie while me, Nor and Rahah went window shopping. I'm not interested of watching Malay movies. It's not that i don't support local movies but somehow Malay movies always turns out to be a disappointment to me. I prefer watching it over a dvd or download the movies or something. Rather than wasting my money on watching movies that i have no interest in, i'd rather waste my money on food :p

Just for laugh :p

Around 12.30, Nisa Mira and Aishah came to join us. Yerr, tinggi jek Nisa Misa :p heels u. org dah nak habis intern la katakan :p
At 2, we went to McD and have our lunch. It was great having to see them all again after one whole semester of staying in campus and some away for intern. I really missed them.

After lunch, we went for a walk at the nearest shopping mall while waiting for the time to send Ama back home. Zia didn't join us coz she had to babysit her niece. The rest of us then continue to Hock Lee. I saw a lovely leopard print skirt and i'm soo in love with it. unfortunately, it cost hundred of ringgit for a piece of skirt! -.- Why is it so expensive? urgh! I need to learn sewing ASAP! then i can design my own lovely outfit :D


Around 6pm, we send Ama home. On the way of sending me home, we decided to have a drink at Delizze. I was about to order a plate of Carbonara but was disappointed to know that it's already finished. huhu. I ordered a chicken sandwich instead. before heading home, i bought a brownie and Nasi Ayam Penyet. The brownie was ok tho but i still like the one from Atmosfera.



No comments: