Wee! Found the eiffel tower i've been looking for! Finallyyy! ^_^ Oh, the small ones is a 3d magnet i bought from the same store. *Loveeess* I'm just that too obsessed oh? It's not really the first place i wanna go. I repeat, NOT the first place. London has always been on top. Yes, London! Paris could wait. It's just that i'm so into this old bronzy steel. whoops! :p
P/s: if u ever stumble across a t-shirt with an eiffel tower printed on it or a miniature of an eiffel tower or just anything about eiffel tower or london, do let me know! (I'm a freak, I knoww!)

7 comments:
kamek ada keychain mok sik? hehehe
Wahh! If ada org mok merik i am more than happy to accept *muka suk + sik malu* :p Aiee kmk bok realize! ktk kakak suriani duhal? Ria ny da order baby theme cupcake k kakakny ny pdh. ktk lah oh? hehe.
wahhh!! jumpa juak tek.. bukan senang temu ya.. oke2 lak mun mek ada nemu mek pdh k.. hehe
yalah tek! ssh da mok carik. tok pn kbetulan temu n rega xmhl glk. yayyy! thank you va!! *Hugs* ^_^
Ok lak mek kirum ngan chu kah ooo.. Aok suriani adik bongsu. Cupcake ya pake adik mek sorang gik. :)
oitz..ada riya rantey tok..cak aie,mek nga rantey eifel tower..lu teringat ktk.
Mrs Daydeck: okay! Thank you sis! ^_^ ic. mek knl su pn dari gman. hehe.
Chu: cneyyy?? vintage x? tp kmk dah jrg pake rantey lmk tok eh.
Post a Comment