Friday, October 28, 2011

Skin meds


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.
Salam Readers :)


I've been dealing with my trouble skin for quite some time and few friends dah advices me to go see Dr. Kon tapi itu la kan, kalau dah degil tu, tetap gak degil. i thought i can find my own solution. pandaiiii sangat and none works on me during my 4 months holiday. So last saturday i thought of heading off to Dr. Kon Skin Specialist Clinic and get some skin consultation. Bak kata Doc, my skin shouldn't be exposed to the sun because it can cause my acne to turned darker. I've read about this too before. Guess umbrella will be my bestfriend from now on huh. After the consultation, i was given two different cleanser; one for day use and the other for night use. I was also given 3 other types of skin medication; 2 different cream for night use and a liquid acne medication for day use.


It's already friday today and Alhamdulillah, i do see some little improvement on my skin even if it's not that obvious :)

No comments: